KMT Systems home security company in Henry countyServing McDonough, Stockbridge, Hampton, Lovejoy, Locust Grove Since 2005!
WE HAVE A 5 STAR GOOGLE RATE!
24 HOUR SECURITY AT AFFORDABLE PRICING
Connected Home Security Systems
KMT SYSTEMS provides home security systems, business alarm systems, fire detection and alarm monitoring systems. Of course, if you have an existing home or business security alarm system to all of McDonough, Stockbridge, Hampton and all of Henry County.
Even more, our licensed, trained technicians can easily activate the alarm system so that KMT SYSTEM can put our 5-Star service to work for you. Call us today!
Henry County Location – 2004 Henry Parkway Connector McDonough, GA 30253 770-284-3144
Why hire kmt systems
Here’s why you should hire KMT Systems:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed –We do things right the first time and won’t stop working until you’re totally happy.
- No Long-Term Contracts –You’re never locked into a long-term contract with KMT Systems. We strive to prove our value to you each and every day.
- Top Quality –We offer the latest most innovative products, services, and technology at affordable rates. Our UL listed alarm monitoring center has three redundant UL listed centers and is considered best-in-class for disaster recovery.
- $16.99/mo. Alarm Monitoring –Our alarm monitoring services for homes and businesses start at just $16.99 a month, a value you simply won’t find with other Atlanta area security companies.
- Local Residential and Business Service –Our Atlanta area security company is owned by Tommy Smith and has grown to serve more than 6000 area homes and businesses. Our owner and employees live and work in the communities we protect. Your money stays in the local Atlanta area economy, not in some big corporate coffers sheltered thousands of miles away.
best home security service in henry county!
Our family owned and operated Atlanta area security company is committed to your safety. We’re trusted by more than 6000 Atlanta area homes and businesses to provide great protection at affordable rates.
Latest From Our Blog
In the last few years, the demand for smart locks, also known as access control, has skyrocketed. What is a smart lock? Smart locks are electromechanical locks that are designed to lock and unlock a door when it receives instructions from an authorized device. You can...
A Business Security System protects your company in multiple ways. Not only does it help you look out for your buildings and assets, but it can also help you prevent, and even solve, criminal activity that can impact employees, vendors, and customers. How Crime...
Now that you have secured your residence with a state-of-the-art KMT home security system. You saw the stats on how a security system can both deter and detect intruders, protect from fire, and alert homeowners to everything from leaking pipes to broken furnaces. You...