Since 2005, KMT Systems has been providing Atlanta area homes and businesses the finest security systems and alarm monitoring services. We’re a multiple Honeywell Dealer Group Best of Business award winner, in both residential and commercial environments.
Our family owned and operated Atlanta area security company is committed to your safety. We’re trusted by more than 6000 Atlanta area homes and businesses to provide great protection at affordable rates.
At KMT Systems, you always deal with a person. No automated messages, no voice mail prompts. You always get a real person to speak with you at all times.
Here’s why you should hire KMT Systems:
- Top Industry Rating – We’re a multi-year Platinum Honeywell Authorized Dealer award winner
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – We do things right the first time and won’t stop working until you’re totally happy.
- No Long Term Contracts – You’re never locked into a long-term contract with KMT Systems. We strive to prove our value to you each and every day.
- Top Quality – We offer the latest most innovative products, services, and technology at affordable rates. Our UL listed alarm monitoring center has three redundant UL listed centers, and is considered best-in-class for disaster recovery.
- $13.75/mo. Alarm Monitoring – Our alarm monitoring services for homes and businesses start at just $13.75 a month, a value you simply won’t find with other Atlanta area security companies.
- Local Community Business – Our Atlanta area security company is owned by Tommy Smith and has grown to serve more than 6000 area homes and businesses. Our owner and employees live and work in the communities we protect. Your money stays in the local Atlanta area economy, not in some big corporate coffers sheltered thousands of miles away.
KMT Systems, Inc. is a locally owned and operated company that has built a reputation for honesty and excellent service. We provide residential and commercial services for contractors, builders, and clients throughout the Southeast.
Let us show you the KMT difference in how we take pride in the quality of our work, the quality of our materials, and the quality of the care we take with our customers.
Please call us today at (770) 507-5828. We’d be happy to help you.
Current Careers Opening
Must have valid drivers license and clean driving record
Must pass background check and drug test
Must present a professional image
Must pass a written pre-employment test
Be available to work Monday-Friday and weekends if necessary
Must be self motivating and results driven
Basic electrical technology
Installation of burglar, fire alarm, camera, and intercom systems
The proper use of specialized alarm installation tools
Reading and understanding diagrams
Creating simple “field” diagrams
Programming a digital communicator and control panel